Acne is a skin disorder that occurs specially amongst teenagers. It is generally observed when the hair follicles are plugged with dead skin cells and oil. Acne causes various skin issues such as blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. The rising emphasis on advertising and new promotional activities for the sales of anti-acne products have helped in creating awareness among the consumers and has led to augmented sales.
Major players operating in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are focusing on various strategies such as product launches with the objective of attracting new customers by meeting their demands and also to retain their market position. For instance, in December 2020, JustHerbs, a global cosmetics website, received numerous enquiries for their anti-acne products and launched trial packs for anti-acne and skin purifying products.
Stringent regulations against the use of harmful chemical ingredients in various cosmetic products is expected to hinder the market growth of anti-acne cosmetics. For instance, in March 2019, California lawmakers introduced the landmark bill, noting that sales of cosmetic products with toxic ingredients would be deemed illegal in the state. AB 495, the Toxic-Free Cosmetic Act, would be the first of its kind in the country.
Moreover, players are also focusing on developing new products, in order to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in September 2018, The Skincare Company launched a new line of products to treat acne, named Benzoil, which caters to its male consumers.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of anti-acne cosmetics market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global anti acne cosmetics market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Clinique Laboratories LLC., Neutrogena, Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd., Guthy-Renker, Murad, Inc., L'Oréal S.A., The Mentholatum Company, Inc., Kosé Corporation, and Galderma Laboratories LP.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global anti-acne cosmetics market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, anti-acne cosmetics manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global anti-acne cosmetics market
- Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market, By Product Type:
- Anti-acne Cream
- Face wash
- Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market, By Gender:
- Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market, By Price Range:
- Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Pharmacy/Drug Stores
- Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Ancalima Life sciences Ltd.
- Murad, Inc.
- L'Oréal S.A.
- The Mentholatum Company, Inc.
- Kosé Corporation
- Galderma Laboratories LP