- Understanding which content is creating buzz among our visitors and subscribers, and discovering the latest internet trends are two crucial aspects for research and analysis purposes. Coherent Market Insights utilizes cookies to track visitors in order to understand which portions of our site are garnering tremendous attention.
- We also collect physical and online contact information. This information helps us understand your needs and interests, and accordingly, we send you useful information about our products and offerings that may be relevant for your business.
- This data will be utilized by Coherent Market Insights only.
- Coherent Market Insights is totally committed to keeping client information and personal data secure. We respect your privacy rights and safeguard your personal information at all times. We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any third parties and we require them to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information.
- We do not share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
- We administer control over the collection and use of your personal information for informing you about our products and offerings that may be significant to you.
- We abide by the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business. Under certain circumstances applicable or required by law, we may be required to disclose client data or personal information without giving notice. You can unsubscribe your name from our marketing lists by writing to us.
Changes in Policy Statement
- Coherent Market Insights may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on our web site. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any
- Personal data or information is material that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, wherein an individual could be a name or a number or could include other identifiers such as an IP address or a cookie identifier, or other factors. An information is referred as personal data when it is possible to identify an individual directly from the information being processed.
- For storage and processing purposes, the Company transfers information of any sort including your personal data to the United States. The Company is entitled for such transfer, storage, and processing once you accept the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Registration, request for information, purchase of products, or sharing of any information such as your name, username, password, email address, and phone number by you on the website/s of Coherent Market Insights leads to collection of payment information. The information is only used to complete the payment process and is not stored or processed for any purpose that is deemed illegal according to the GDPR.
- The Company is entitled to use, process, and transfer (once your provide consent while using the Site) your personal information
- To remove such approval at any time or to review, correct, update, or change your account registration information, you may access your settings in your user profile on the Site or email to us at email@example.com.
- The personal information provided by you is used to:
- provide alerts and updates that are related to purchased services or products
- notify regarding changes in company policy, company services, or site
- The company can proceed with third-party sharing of personal information without due permission from user, except:
- The company may share data related to your contact info with business associates or other companies given that due consent for doing so is provided by you during the process of account registration. Such sharing of information can be used to alert or update you regarding promotional materials.
- No information belonging to you is stored unless you make a purchase on our Site or submit a form that provides affirmative consent regarding collection of your personal data for above mentioned purposes
- The Company does not store any information/data of yours if the data does not serve any purpose mentioned in the Policy
Use of Anonymous Information or Data
The use of anonymous information or data by the Company, if any, is only to assess website traffic, to display user-preferred content, or for site administration purposes. Anonymous IP addresses may also be used to help analyze issues with the Company server/s.
- The Company does not have the right to use or control the data gathered through third-party promotions or advertisements displayed on Company site
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
- We may share, with our service providers, only the data that is deemed necessary for performing certain services, which may include but not limited to analytical, DNS, data management, Web development and Web hosting services, for the Company.
- The information collected by the Company may be shared with our affiliates
- In the event of company merger, acquisition, or asset transfer, the company may disclose or transfer collected information during such transactions
- The company may offer your personal information to a third party/s:
- If any law, rule or regulation of any governmental agency or regulatory authority requires us to do so
- to implement the Company policies, agreements, and terms of service
- to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of our databases and services
- to protect the company (along with its property and rights), our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities
- to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person
- to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
User Rights With Respect To Personal Data
- The user is entitled by law to:
- Access, review, correct, update, or change your account registration information.
- 'The right to be forgotten', under which you may request for erasure of your personal information .
- Restrict the processing of your personal information for advertising purposes without having to provide any reasons.
- Request your personal data be transferred and receive a copy of the same.
- Opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us by using the unsubscribe link included within each email. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive such messages from us regarding our products and services.
- Object to any processing of your personal data (given that personal reasons as to why such processing should be discontinued is provided), where such processing is legally based on our prevailing legitimate interests in accordance with GDPR, by contacting us. The Company will comply with the objection unless we can demonstrate prevailing legitimate interests in continuing to process your personal data, including the necessity of using your personal data for protecting legal claims or defending against such claims.