Battery swapping is a technique of swapping a discharged electric car battery with already charged battery. This eliminates the refueling time and reduces waiting time of the vehicles to charge the battery. The electric vehicle battery swapping system also provides benefit to drivers, as they are not required to come out of the car, while the battery is swapped.
Increasing number of electric vehicles across the world and long waiting hours for charging the vehicles are major factors that are expected to drive the electric vehicle battery swapping system market growth in the near future.
The rising air pollution is one of the hazardous problems faced by many countries such as India, China, and others, wherein vehicles are a major factor contributing to air pollution. Replacing conventional fuel-based vehicles with new generation electric vehicle is an important step towards air pollution control, as electric vehicles does not emit any polluting gases. Increasing number of electric vehicles results in rising demand for electric vehicle battery swapping system.
Considering the environmental and economic benefits of electric vehicle and charging stations, governments are introducing new policies, which boosts the electric vehicle battery swapping system market growth. For instance, the Government of India introduced schemes such as Faster Adoption & Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME) in 2015 and second phase FEMA II in 2017 to support growth of the electric vehicle battery swapping system market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global electric vehicle battery swapping system market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021– 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global electric vehicle battery swapping system market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as a part of this study include Tesla Motors, NIO Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Beijing Automotive Group Co., Ltd. (BAIC Group) (BAIC BJEV), Aleees Likai, Hyundai KEFICO Corporation, Preh GmbH, SK innovation Co., Ltd., BYD Auto Co., Ltd., Denso Corporation, T3 Motion, Inc., and Calsonic Kansei Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global electric vehicle battery swapping system market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global electric vehicle battery swapping system market
- Global Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping System Market, By Product Type:
- Global Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping System Market , By Application:
- Electric Car
- Global Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping System Market , By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
- By Region:
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
- Tesla Motors*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- NIO Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Beijing Automotive Group Co., Ltd. (BAIC Group) (BAIC BJEV)
- Aleees Likai
- Hyundai KEFICO Corporation
- Preh GmbH
- SK innovation Co., Ltd.
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Denso Corporation
- T3 Motion, Inc.
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.