Grape seed extract is a type of dietary supplement that is commonly used to treat a variety of medical conditions associated with venous deficiency, as well as to aid in wound healing. It is produced by the removal, drying and pulverization of grape seeds, which contain a variety of antioxidants, including phenolic acids and flavonoids. Additionally, grape seed extracts are known to possess anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
Grape seed extracts are used as dietary supplements for various illnesses. Moreover, increasing consumer awareness regarding multiple benefits offered by grape seed extracts including improvised healing process of injuries are fueling the market growth. Grape seed extracts have a variety of applications as functional food & beverages and dietary supplements among others.
Grape seed extracts are enriched with anti-ageing and antioxidant properties. This factor has been surging its role in personal care product applications, and is likely to augment the global grape seed extract market during the forecast period. Furthermore, grape seed extracts reduce inflammation. Additionally, its usage in the treatment of cancer is anticipated to propel the growth of global grape seed extract market. For instance, according to a data published by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in 2022, preclinical studies of Grape Seed Proanthocyanidin Extract (GSPE) suggest cardioprotective and anticancer effects. Moreover, it can help minimize various drug-induced toxicities.
Moreover, the key market players are focusing on various strategies, such as new product launches, in order to expand their product portfolios. For instance, Swisse, a health and wellness firm, announced its plans to launch dietary supplements and skincare products containing upcycled grape seed extracts.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global grape seed extract market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue growth opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global grape seed extract market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as a part of this study include Botanic Innovations LLC, Polyphenolics, NATUREX, Nexira, Augusto Bellinvia srl, Hunan NutraMax Inc., Jianhe Biotech Co., Ltd., Ambe NS Agro Products Pvt. Ltd., Midas Pharma GmbH, and Bhooratna Agri Processors
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global grape seed extract market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the grape seed extract market
- Global Grape Seed Extract Market, By Form Type:
- Global Grape Seed Extract Market, By Application:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Dietary Supplements
- Nutritional Supplements
- Global Grape Seed Extract Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Botanic Innovations LLC
- Augusto Bellinvia srl
- Hunan NutraMax Inc.
- Jianhe Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Ambe NS Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Midas Pharma GmbH
- Bhooratna Agri Processors