Immuno-Oncology also known as cancer immunotherapy, is a form of cancer treatment that utilizes immune system of the body to manage, prevent, and destroy cancer. Immuno-oncologists are growing and becoming a part of cancer care group by rapidly increasing the cancer care area. The researchers did study on how to attack cancer by the immune system. Some of them work in labs on creating new treatments and some of them interact between the immune system and cancer cells.
India immuno-oncology drugs market is estimated to be valued at US$ 265 Mn in 2021 and is expected to increase to US$ 550 Mn by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.1% over the forecast period.
The rising incidence of cancer, introduction of novel immuno-oncology therapies with lesser side effects, increasing government engagement to increase cancer diagnosis, and increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations by key players operating in the market are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the Indian immuno-oncology drugs market over the forecast period.
According to the National Cancer Registry Programme (NCRP), India, one woman dies of cervical cancer every 8 minutes in India. For every 2 women newly diagnosed with breast cancer, one woman dies of it in India. Furthermore, as many people die every day due to tobacco-related cancer diseases in India. Tobacco (smoked and smokeless) use accounted for around 317,928 deaths in men and women, in 2018.
Moreover, The WHO also suggested that people with low and middle income countries should have necessary data for cancer policies because of lack of awareness for treatment availability.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the India immuno-oncology drugs market provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the India immuno-oncology drugs market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Amgen Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., AstraZeneca plc, Mylan N.V., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Bristol - Myers Squibb, Merck & Co., Inc., BIOCAD-Biotechnology company, Reliance Life Sciences, Biocon Limited, and Hetero Drugs Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The India immuno-oncology drugs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the India immuno-oncology drugs market
- India Immuno-Oncology Drugs Market, Drug Type:
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Ado-Trastuzumab Emtansine
- Cancer Vaccines
- India Immuno-Oncology Drugs Market, Cancer Type:
- Lung cancer
- Blood cancer
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Head & Neck cancer
- India Immuno-Oncology Drugs Market, Distribution Channel:
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Company Profiles:
- Amgen, Inc. *
- Company highlights
- Product Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial performance
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Mylan N.V.
- Reddy's Laboratories
- Bristol - Myers Squibb
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- BIOCAD-Biotechnology company
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Biocon Limited
- Hetero Drugs Limited
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.