Industrial explosives are chemical mixture which are made up of hydrogen, carbon, oxygen and nitrogen. Industrial explosives are used for blasting in quarrying, mining and construction industries. When initiated, industrial explosives gets converted into gases at high temperature and pressure. The process of initiation is known as detonation and leads to rock fragmentation. On the basis of type, industrial explosives are classified based on their cap sensitivity into high explosives and blasting agents.
Increasing demand from construction and mining sector are expected to be major factor driving the market growth during the forecast period. According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, global construction industry is expected to be valued at US$ 15 trillion by 2025, increasing from US$ 8 trillion in 2012. Developments in mining and construction industry has created lucrative opportunities for the market growth. Furthermore, the ongoing developments in the commercial, and residential and transportation sectors has increased the demand for industrial explosives. Governments of many countries have imposed stringent regulations on the use and storage of industrial explosives. For instance, in 2014, the Government of Peru stated that mineral exploration companies need to make an Environmental Impact Declaration (DIA) thereby specifying the number of explosives being used for seismic generation and mining, and their tentative impact on the environment.
This report segments the global industrial explosives market on the basis of type, end-use industry and region. On the basis of type, the global industrial explosives market is segmented into High Explosives, Blasting Agents. On the basis of end-use industry the global industrial explosives market is segmented into Metal Mining, Non-Metal Mining, Quarrying, Construction and Others. On the basis of region, the global industrial explosives market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global industrial explosives market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global industrial explosives market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global industrial explosives market are Orica Limited, Irish Industrial Explosives Limited, Dyno Nobel Pty Limited/ Incitec Pivot Ltd., NOF Corporation, AEL Mining Services Ltd. / AECI Group, EURENCO, Enaex S.A., Austin Powder Holdings Company, Maxamcorp Holding S.L., and Exsa S.A.
- The market players are focusing on strategic collaborations to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global industrial explosives market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global industrial explosives market.
- Global Industrial Explosives Market, By Type:
- High Explosives
- Blasting Agents
- Global Industrial Explosives Market, By End-use industry:
- Metal Mining
- Non-Metal Mining
- Global Industrial Explosives Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Orica Limited*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Irish Industrial Explosives Limited
- Dyno Nobel Pty Limited/ Incitec Pivot Ltd.
- NOF Corporation
- AEL Mining Services Ltd. / AECI Group
- Enaex S.A.
- Austin Powder Holdings Company
- Maxamcorp Holding S.L.
- Exsa S.A.
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Industrial Explosives Market- Forecast to 2028”