Micellar caseins are a type of casein proteins derived from milk. They are found naturally in curd and constitute 80% of milk proteins. Micellar caseins are widely used to cure the deficiency of essential amino acids. They are mainly used as sports nutrition alternatives owing to their ability to reduce muscle breakdown and to efficiently supply amino acids to the cells.
The global micellar casein market has witnessed significant growth recently, owing to the increasing demand for a high protein diet among consumers worldwide. Micellar casein is a rich protein source that boosts muscle growth and also reduces the fat content of the body owing to the higher amount of calcium in it.
Based on application, the global micellar casein market is segmented into bakery, meat products, nutritional powder & bars, supplements, beverages & smoothies, dairy beverages, clinical nutrition, protein fortification, infant nutrition, fresh dairy products, cheese, and others.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global micellar casein market size (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023 – 2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and offers attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global micellar casein market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as part of this study include Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, The Milky Whey, Inc., ProteinCo, Havero Hoogwegt B.V., Idaho Milk Products, Inc., Milk Specialties Global, AMCO Proteins, Ingredia SA, Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc., Nutrimed Healthcare Private Limited, and FrieslandCampina Domo
- Insights from this report will allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global micellar casein market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, global micellar casein manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders will have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global micellar casein market
- Global Micellar casein Market, By Product Type:
- Micellar Casein Isolate
- Micellar Casein Concentrate
- Global Micellar casein Market, By Application:
- Beverages & Smoothies
- Clinical Nutrition
- Meat Product
- Nutritional Powder & Bars
- Protein Fortification
- Dairy Beverages
- Infant Nutrition
- Fresh Dairy Products
- Global Micellar casein Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S
- The Milky Whey, Inc.
- Havero Hoogwegt B.V.
- Idaho Milk Products, Inc.
- Milk Specialties Global
- AMCO Proteins
- Ingredia SA
- Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc.
- Nutrimed Healthcare Private Limited
- FrieslandCampina Domo