Coconut products include coconut powder, coconut water, coconut milk/cream, coconut oil, and many others. Increasing demand for coconut products in Middle East has been observed over a few years. Coconut products such as coconut milk, coconut water, and desiccated coconut are widely used in the food & beverage industry as well as cosmetic industry.
Coconut water provides a cardio-protective effect, boosts kidney health, aids in diabetes management, provides rehydrating effect post exercise, and aids in maintaining blood pressure levels. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013, more than 66% of men and 60% of women in the UAE are overweight or obese. Increasing health complications including diabetes and obesity is propelling the demand for healthy, natural, and organic products in the Middle East.
Various players in the Middle East coconut products market are involved in various trade shows such as Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo, Gulfood, and other events to increase public awareness of coconut products. For instance, Protein Bar with Coconut by Earth Origin for General Trading LLC, Coconut Water by Celebes Coconut Corporation, etc. were promoted in Gulfood 2019.
Moreover, key players are focusing on promotional and marketing strategies. For instance, in May 2018, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), a government organization that performs its role as the main promoter of Thai exports, organized a visit to Thai coconut plant with Asian Restaurant owner and catering business companies for the promotion of coconut water and coconut milk products and to share health benefits associated with coconut products.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Middle East coconut products market, market size (US$ Million), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, country outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the Middle East coconut products market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Thai Coconut Public Company Ltd., Vita Coco (All Market Inc.), Coco Veda Natural Products Inc., The Coconut Company Ltd., Merit Food Products Co., Ltd., Thai Agri Foods Public Company Ltd., Linaco, Marico Ltd., Hero Nature Products Pvt Ltd., and Chef’s Choice Foods Manufacturer Co. Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Middle East coconut products market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, coconut products manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Middle East coconut products market
- Middle East Coconut Products Market, By Product Type:
- Coconut Powder
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Milk/Cream
- Coconut Oil
- Middle East Coconut Products Market, By Country:
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Company Profiles
- Thai Coconut Public Company Ltd.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Vita Coco (All Market Inc.)
- Coco Veda Natural Products Inc.
- The Coconut Company Ltd.
- Merit Food Products Co., Ltd.
- Thai Agri Foods Public Company Ltd.
- Marico Ltd.
- Hero Nature Products Pvt Ltd.
- Chef’s Choice Foods Manufacturer Co. Ltd.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.