Medical devices are considered a vital component of health systems. Pediatric medical devices are used diagnose and treat diseases and conditions from birth through age 21. Some pediatric devices are designed specifically for children, while other devices are borrowed from adult applications or produced for more general use. Pediatric medical devices are essential to prevent, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate illnesses and diseases in a safe and effective way.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases in pediatric population, rise in focus on pediatric healthcare, increase in demand for pediatric medical devices, increase in number of clinical trials, rise in focus on disease diagnosis, and rise in research and development are major factors expected to augment the growth of the global pediatric medical devices market.
For instance, in December 2022, Children’s National Hospital and National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation (NCC-PDI) announced the opening of the request for proposal to solicit companies interested in obtaining pediatric labeling for medical devices that may address an unmet need in the pediatric population and that already have clearance or approval for adult use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Furthermore, in May 2021, the Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) announced the launch of Accelerating Child Health Transformation, a learning community that will work with 12 leading pediatric practices, a team of six family advisors, and subject matter experts in the field from across the nation to advance innovations for providing more equitable and family-focused care.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global pediatric medical devices market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global pediatric medical devices market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include TSE Medical, Trimpeks, Elektro-Mag, Novonate Inc., Fritz Stephan GmbH, Hamilton Medical, GE Healthcare (GE Company), Atom Medical Corporation, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd., and Ningbo David Medical Device Co. Ltd., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global pediatric medical devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global pediatric medical devices market.
- Global Pediatric Medical Devices Market, By Product:
- IVD Devices
- Cardiology Devices
- Anesthetic and Respiratory Care Devices
- Neonatal ICU Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Other Products
- Global Pediatric Medical Devices Market, By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pediatric Clinics
- Other End Users
- Global Pediatric Medical Devices Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Company Profiles:
- TSE Medical
- Novonate Inc.
- Fritz Stephan GmbH
- Hamilton Medical
- GE Healthcare (GE Company)
- Atom Medical Corporation
- Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd.
- Ningbo David Medical Device Co. Ltd.