The global ready to eat food market is accounted for US$ 138407.62 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2021. Ready to eat food are ready meal that is convenient to consume as they help in saving time and efforts. Such foods have longer shelf-life and can be classified into canned, frozen, and retort.
Consumer interest in ready to eat (RTE) snack and ready to eat food is growing due to their convenience, value, attractive appearance, taste and texture. Moreover, rising per capita income of consumers globally also supports the market growth. Increased employment opportunities have augmented migration of people from tier 1 and tier 2 cities to metropolitans that is further expected to drive the overall RTE food market over the forecast period.
North America is expected dominate the ready to eat food market over the forecast period owing to increased demand for convenience and packed food products. For instance, reports by Credit Suisse, a leading financial services company suggests that Grocery chains and key food products manufacturers such as Tyson Foods, Inc., J.M. Smucker Co., Hormel Foods Corp., and Kraft Heinz Co. have witnessed 50% increase in the sales of food and beverage in the month of March, 2020.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of Global Ready to Eat Food Market size (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022– 2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Global Ready to Eat Food Market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study includes Nomad Retorts Ltd., Bakkavor Retorts Ltd., General Mills, McCain Retorts, Premier Retorts Group Ltd., 2 Sisters Retort Group, Greencore Group Plc.,Orkla ASA, ConAgra Retorts Inc., ITC Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, product up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global Ready to Eat Food Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, global fatty acid ester manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analysing the Global Ready to Eat Food Market
- Global Ready to Eat Food Market, By Product Type:
- Cereal Based
- Vegetable Based
- Global Ready to Eat Food Market, By Packaging:
- Global Ready to Eat Food Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores/Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Global Ready to Eat Food Market, By Region:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Nomad Retorts Ltd.
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Bakkavor Retorts Ltd.
- General Mills
- McCain Retorts
- Premier Retorts Group Ltd.
- 2 Sisters Retort Group
- Greencore Group plc
- Orkla ASA
- ConAgra Retorts Inc.
- ITC Limited