Synthetic zeolite is extracted from the shells of aquatic species, such as lobsters, shrimps, and crabs, and is derived from chitin. Synthetic zeolite is widely used in dietary supplements as it inhibits lipid absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. It is also used in various healthcare applications due to its biodegradability and biocompatibility properties. It is used in hemostatic dressing in order to treat wounds owing to its anti-coagulant properties.
Synthetic zeolite is also used in dental filler materials, which is further projected to bolster the market growth. Synthetic zeolite is gaining traction in the healthcare industry where it is used in the manufacturing of bio-based products for wound care management.
The increasing demand for synthetic zeolites from dental applications is augmenting the market growth. It is used to manufacture mouthwashes, toothpaste, and chewing gums owing to its anti-decay and anti-plaque properties. The growing demand for synthetic zeolite as a flocculant in the detergent industry is fueling the global synthetic zeolite market growth.
The key factor driving the global synthetic zeolite market growth is an increase in the number of end-use industries. The market for synthetic zeolites will benefit from lucrative expansion opportunities due to rising consumer spending on detergents. The demand for synthetic zeolites will continue to rise as industrialization and the need for fluid catalytic cracking catalysts in industrial applications rises. The growing demand for synthetic zeolites will also be driven by the rising consumer demand for goods with ionizing and water-softening properties. The global synthetic zeolite market will benefit financially from increased government support for introducing restrictions on the use of phosphates in detergents.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global synthetic zeolite market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global synthetic zeolite market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as a part of this study include Zeolyst International Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Fujian Risheng Chemical Co., Ltd., W.R. Grace & Company, Anten Chemical Co., Ltd., Chemiewerk Bad Kostritz GmbH, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Honeywell International, Inc., and Huiying Chemical Industry (Quanzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global synthetic zeolite market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global synthetic zeolite market
- Global Synthetic Zeolite Market, By Application:
- Food & Beverage
- Global Synthetic Zeolite Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Zeolyst International, Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Fujian Risheng Chemical Co., Ltd
- Grace & Company
- Anten Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Huiying Chemical Industry (Quanzhou) Co., Ltd