The tea extracts are derived from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, which is often cultivated in China, India, Korea, and Japan. They are used for several purposes, most of which are to improve the flavor and nutritive value of food and drinks. However, recent studies show that tea extracts also have some antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-cancer properties. More importantly, tea extracts are known to have nutritional benefits, particularly catechin polyphenols that are major ingredients of green tea.
The increasing demand for natural ingredient-based beverages is driving the growth of the tea extracts market. Moreover, the growing popularity of ready-to-drink tea, sparkling beverages, and cold brew as key players are launching such drinks with tea extracts is fostering the market growth.
Moreover, the increasing focus of key players on introducing innovative beverages that consist of tea extracts is fostering the market growth. For instance, in 2021, Singapore ADM is a pioneer in plant-based nutrition innovation, having just opened a new cutting-edge plant-based innovation lab. . The new facility features a combination of protein and texturing ingredient experts, as well as flavor professionals, allowing ADM to swiftly and efficiently build tailor-made solutions for the global tea extract market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global tea extracts market, and provides market size (US$ 15.11 Billion ) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR 6.4%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue growth opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global tea extracts based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as a part of this study include AVT Natural, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Blueberry Agro, Cymbio Pharma Pvt Ltd., Harrisons Malayalam Ltd., Indena S.p.A., Martin Bauer Group, Synthite Industries Ltd., Synergy Flavors, Teawolf, and Taiyo International
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global tea extracts market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, tea extracts manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global tea extracts market
- Global Tea Extracts Market, By Extract Type
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Black Tea
- Herbal/Fruit Tea
- White Tea
- Global Tea Extracts Market, By Nature
- Global Tea Extracts Market, By Form
- Global Tea Extracts Market, By Application
- Food & Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- RTD Beverages
- Company Profiles
- AVT Natural, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Blueberry Agro
- Cymbio Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Harrisons Malayalam Ltd.
- Indena S.p.A., Martin Bauer Group
- Synthite Industries Ltd.
- Synergy Flavors
- Taiyo International
- Martin Bauer Group.