Adherence packaging helps patients take their medications on time. It helps them stay on track and improve health outcomes. In addition to providing easy-to-read instructions for taking medications, medication adherence packaging also promotes the use of bio-PET (good natured, r). Bio-PET is a bioplastic that is safe and recyclable in most homes. In addition to the benefits of bio-PET, many patients prefer this type of packaging due to its environmentally friendly qualities.
Growing need to reduce the medication wastage is the prime factor driving growth of the adherence packaging market. Advent of blister packaging that prevent contamination of compact medical devices and medicines from oxygen, moisture, and odor is projected to bring lucrative growth opportunities.
On the other hand, high installation and maintenance costs of automated systems are projected to limit the market growth of the adherence packaging
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global adherence packaging market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global adherence packaging market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Westrock Company, Keystone Folding Box Co, Cardinal Health Inc, Omnicell Inc., Jones Healthcare Group, Drug Package LLC, Manrex Limited, Medicine-on-time LLC, and Rx Systems Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global adherence packaging market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global adherence packaging market
- Global Adherence Packaging Market By Material:
- Paperboard Aluminum
- Global Adherence Packaging Market By Type
- Unit-dose Packaging
- Multi-dose Packaging
- Global Adherence Packaging Market By Packaging Type:
- Other Packaging Types
- Global Adherence Packaging Market By End User Industry:
- Other End Users
- Company Profiles
- Westrock Company
- Keystone Folding Box Co
- Cardinal Health Inc
- Omnicell Inc.
- Jones Healthcare Group
- Drug Package LLC
- Manrex Limited
- Medicine-on-time LLC
- Rx Systems Inc