Air conditioner packages, also known as single unit air conditioning systems (SUC) or multiple unit air conditioning systems (MOAs), are air conditioning systems that are installed singly, on separate, single roof mounts. They are available installed on many kinds of residential and commercial buildings and are often self-contained, which means that they are completely packaged inside an outdoor unit, usually in the roof rafters. Some types are referred to as refrigeration cycles because they work on the same principles as a refrigerator does. A coolant refrigerant is used between the condenser coils to cool the air, while a heat pump makes the refrigerant gas circulating within the room cooler. There are several types of single-piece AC units. One of these is the portable single-piece air conditioning unit, which is often made up of a single evaporator and compressor. This is the least expensive type of air conditioning system.
Rising vehicle production is expected to boost the global air conditioning systems market growth over the forecast period. Vehicle production has increased significantly in the recent past with rising disposable income and growing urbanization. Air conditioning systems are widely used in vehicles for the comfort of drivers and passengers. As per the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA), total vehicle (commercial + passenger) sales reached 96 million units in 2017, increasing from 86 million units in 2013 globally.
Rising number of hospitals and hotels is expected to accelerate growth of the global air conditioning systems market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the air conditioning systems market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global air conditioning systems market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Daikin Industries Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Mitsubishi Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd., Carrier, Samsung Electronics, Panasonic, Electrolux AB, and LG Electronics.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global air conditioning systems market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global air conditioning systems market
- Global Air Conditioning Systems Market, By Product Type:
- Single Packaged
- Global Air Conditioning Systems Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- Electrolux AB
- Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- LG Electronics.
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Sharp Corporation
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Air Conditioning Systems Market- Forecast to 2028”