Alpha emitters play a significant role in the treatment of different types of cancer. Targeted alpha therapy (TAT) is a therapeutic option in patients with multiple micro-metastases. Targeted alpha-particle therapy (or TAT) is an in-development method of targeted radionuclide therapy of various cancer. Properties of alpha emitters have led to exert profound differences between this field and other fields of nuclear medicine.
Increase in burden of cancer, rise in geriatric population, increase in use of targeted alpha therapy (TAT) for cancer treatment, rise in awareness about the potential benefits of TAT, and increase in research and development are expected to propel the growth of the global alpha emitter market.
For instance, in July 2021, Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. and Healthcare Capital Corporation signed an agreement to further expand Alpha Tau's clinical strategy, including the pursuit of FDA (Food and Drug Administration) marketing authorization, a broad array of R&D (research and development) activities, expanding manufacturing capacity, and preparing for commercialization.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global alpha emitter market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global alpha emitter market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Bayer AG, Alpha Tau Medical Ltd., Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Telix Pharmaceuticals, Orano Group (Orano Med), NOVARTIS AG (Endocyte Inc.), and Actinium Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global alpha emitter market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global alpha emitter market.
- Global Alpha Emitter Market, By Type of Radionuclide:
- Radium (Ra-223)
- Actinium (Ac-225)
- Lead (Pb-212)
- Global Alpha Emitter Market, By Medical Applications:
- Prostate Cancer
- Bone Metastases
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Endocrine Tumors
- Other Medical Applications
- Global Alpha Emitter Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Company Profiles:
- Bayer AG
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals
- Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Orano Group (Orano Med)
- NOVARTIS AG (Endocyte Inc.)
- Actinium Pharmaceutical Inc.