The APAC pump mechanical seals market was valued at US$ 2.24 Bn in 2020, up from US$ 1.87 Bn in 2017. By 2028, the market is projected to reach US$ 4.09 Bn, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.78% over the forecast period (2021–2028).
The APAC pump mechanical seals market is segmented on the basis of design type, which includes pusher seals, non-pusher seals, and cartridge seals. Based on industry, it is segmented into oil & gas, power, water treatment & water supply industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, mining & mineral extraction industry, pulp & paper processing, and others.
According to Future Directional Internationals, demand for pumps in water treatment & water supply industry is increasing significantly due to depleting reserves of groundwater. Therefore, these industries are setting up their own water treatment plant to reuse the water. Furthermore, strict regulatory policy such as environment protection rule for sewage water treatment plants put forward by the government bodies across the world towards development of sustainable water systems, is a major factor expected to positively impact growth of the pump mechanical seals market.
In oil & gas industry, safety and reliability are important. Therefore, players in the oil & gas industry are adopting innovative mechanical seal solutions such as elastomer seals, O-ring seals, and bellow seal. Furthermore, leakages from the oil & gas industry are explosive, therefore the use of mechanical seals are mandatory in these industries, which drives the growth of APAC pump mechanical seals market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the APAC pump mechanical seals market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021– 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the APAC pump mechanical seals market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- The companies covered as a part of this study include John Crane Eagleburgmann, Flowserve Corporation, AESSEAL Plc., Shutterstock, Inc., Meccanotecnica Umbra Spa, Vulcan Engineering Limited, Garlock, Sichuan Sunny Seal Co. Ltd., Sulzer Ltd., and James Walker
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The APAC pump mechanical seals market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the APAC pump mechanical seals market
- APAC Pump Mechanical Seals Market, By Design Type:
- Pusher Seals
- Non-pusher Seals
- Cartridge Seals
- APAC Pump Mechanical Seals Market, By Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Water Treatment & Water Supply
- Mining & Mineral Extraction
- Pulp & Paper Processing
- Company Profiles
- John Crane *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- Flowserve Corporation
- AESSEAL Plc.
- Shutterstock, Inc.
- Meccanotecnica Umbra Spa
- Vulcan Engineering Limited
- Sichuan Sunny Seal Co. Ltd.
- Sulzer Ltd.
- James Walker
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.