Automotive fuel tanks are used in the production of vehicles for a number of different applications. Some of these tanks are made of HDPE plastic, while others are made of carbon fiber composites. This combination allows manufacturers to reduce the weight of the fuel tank, which increases fuel efficiency and performance. The demand for these products is expected to continue to grow due to strict emission regulations and the growing demand for lighter vehicles.
In the automotive industry, the fuel tank is the primary receptacle for combustion fluid. It can be made of plastic or steel, and is typically mounted between the rear wheels of the vehicle. Straps around the fuel tank help secure its position. Rust and other physical damage to the tank can cause it to fail prematurely.
The growth in the automotive fuel tanks market is primarily driven by rising demand for vehicles in developing regions. Along with China, increasing FDIs in countries like India, Thailand, and Indonesia are spurring the manufacturing of vehicles in these regions. Other key trends driving the automotive fuel tank market include the rise of fuel-efficient vehicles and the use of alternate fuel. Along with this, automotive manufacturers are incorporating advanced materials into their products to improve vehicle efficiency.
However, the global automotive fuel tanks market is expected to be hindered by factors such as stringent evaporative emission standards, and increasing EV production around the world.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global automotive fuel tanks market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global automotive fuel tanks market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Sakomoto Industry Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd., Plastic Omnium Group, SMA Serbatoi SpA, Ti Automotive, FTS Co. Ltd. Unipres Corporation, Yapp Automotive Parts Co. Ltd., and Kautex Textron GmbH
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global automotive fuel tanks market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global automotive fuel tanks market
- Global Automotive Fuel Tanks Market By Capacity
- Less than 45 liters
- 45 – 70 liters
- Above 70 liters
- Global Automotive Fuel Tanks Market By Material Type
- Global Automotive Fuel Tanks Market By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
- Magna International Inc.
- Plastic Omnium Group
- Ti Automotive
- Unipres Corporation
- Kautex Textron GmbH
- Yapp Automotive Parts Co. Ltd
- FTS Co. Ltd
- SMA Serbatoi SpA
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd
- Sakomoto Industry Co. Ltd