The analytical method used for the analysis of biological/biotechnological products is known as bioanalytical testing. Analytical techniques plays a vital role in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals manufacturing. Bioanalytical tests are used in drug discovery, drug development, as well as in the commercialization of drugs.
Increase in burden of chronic diseases, high demand for novel therapeutics, increasing number of clinical trials and drug approvals, increasing preference for outsourcing analytical testing, and the outbreak of COVID-19 are major factors expected to drive growth of the global bioanalytical testing services market over the forecast period.
For instance, in June 2020, BioAgilytix, a global provider of contract bioanalytical testing services, announced that it is now offering customizable COVID-19 testing packages to address a breadth of sponsor and employer needs stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, Triangle Laboratory, a leading bioanalytical testing laboratory specializing in ligand binding and cell-based assays, announced the bioanalytical service to COVID-19 related studies.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global bioanalytical testing services market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global bioanalytical testing services market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include PPD Inc., Icon Plc, Syneos Health, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, and Charles River Laboratories International Inc., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global bioanalytical testing services market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global bioanalytical testing services market.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market, By Method Type:
- Small Molecules
- Large Molecules
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market, By Test Type:
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies
- Other Test Types
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- PPD Inc.
- Icon Plc
- Syneos Health
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.