Bioceramics are a class of biomaterials that is used in dental and orthopedic implants. They are a porous material with a chemical bond to the bone. This material can be shaped, compacted, and reshaped, depending on the purpose of the product. The materials have properties that are good for healing and supporting tissue growth. Bioceramics can be categorized into two main groups: bioactive and bioinert. These materials have a range of physical properties, such as hardness and wear resistance, which make them suitable for surgical procedures. In addition, the materials have antibacterial and chemical inert properties.
Bioceramics market is growing at a high rate. Rising incidence of musculoskeletal disorders in the population is driving market growth. Increasing healthcare spending and advancing medical science will further increase the demand for bioceramics in the future. Moreover, rising health awareness and the increasing number of joint replacement surgeries will provide lucrative opportunities for the participants in the industry.
However, the volatility in alumina prices will restrain the growth of the bioceramics industry.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global bioceramics market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global bioceramics market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include CoorsTek, Inc., Kyocera Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials, CeramTec, BONESUPPORT, COLLAGEN MATRIX, BERKELEY ADVANCED BIOMATERIALS INC., and CERAMTEC
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global bioceramics market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global bioceramics market
- Global Bioceramics Market, By Material
- Aluminum Oxide
- Calcium Phosphate
- Calcium Sulfate
- Global Bioceramics Market, By Type
- Global Bioceramics Market, By Application
- Global Bioceramics Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- COLLAGEN MATRIX
- BERKELEY ADVANCED BIOMATERIALS INC.