A bladder scan is a safe, painless, reliable procedure that allows doctor to assess the volume of urine retained within the bladder. The bladder scan measures ultrasonic reflections within the patient's body to differentiate the urinary bladder from the surrounding tissue. It helps diagnose, manage, and treat urinary outflow dysfunction. Bladder scanner can be also used to identify causes of urinary frequency, bladder distention, and bladder irritability. A scanner can be used for the accurate assessment of a patient's hydration status. Bladder scanners are the safest option for healthcare providers to use for patients experiencing urine retention.
Increasing prevalence of urology related disorders, increasing demand for portable or handheld bladder scanners, and technological advancements in bladder scanners are some major factors expected to boost the growth of the global bladder scanners market over the forecast period.
Cancer is one of the leading cause of death across the globe. According to the American Cancer Society, in 2022, around 81,180 adults (61,700 men and 19,480 women) in the United States will be diagnosed with bladder cancer, and around 17,100 (12,120 men and 4,980 women) will die due to bladder cancer. Moreover, in June 2022, Paige and Janssen announces collaboration to deploy a novel AI-based biomarker test for advanced bladder cancer in clinical settings.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global bladder scanners market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global bladder scanners market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Vitacon, SRS Medical Systems Inc., Roper Technologies Inc., Patricia Industries (LABORIE), Echo-Son, Mcube Technology Co. Ltd., Caresono, General Electric Company (GE Healthcare Inc.), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (C. R. Bard Inc.), among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global bladder scanners market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global bladder scanners market.
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, By Product:
- Bench Top Bladder Scanners
- Portable Bladder Scanners
- Handheld Bladder Scanners
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, By End Users:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- SRS Medical Systems Inc.
- Roper Technologies Inc.
- Patricia Industries (LABORIE)
- Mcube Technology Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Company (GE Healthcare Inc.)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (C. R. Bard Inc.)