Nano-enabled packaging is a next-generation packaging solution that improves the shelf-life of food products. It also reduces the risk of contamination and is produced by using two components: nanofillers and nanocomposite. Nano-enabled packaging also enhances attributes of food products such as taste, color, texture, fragrance, and consistency. Moreover, nano-enabled packaging solutions also reduce the risk of damage and contamination during transportation.
Changing consumer lifestyle coupled with the increasing disposable income of the consumer is expected to fuel the market growth of Canada nano-enabled packaging. Growing awareness among consumers regarding health wellness is augmenting the adoption of a healthy lifestyle and consumption of healthy food in a proper packaging solution. Moreover, the busy lifestyle of the consumer in the country is further anticipated to augment the market growth of Canada nano-enabled packaging.
The growing application of nano-based packaging solutions in beverages is expected to be a major trend in the market. Manufacturers in the region is rapidly adopting nano-based packaging that incorporates oxygen scavenger nano-particles for beverages such as carbonated drinks to maintain the consistency of the beverage. Moreover, nano-based packaging solutions also preserve the texture and flavor of the beverage for a longer period.
High costs of nano-packaging are leading to an overall increase in product costs due to which various manufacturers use the conventional packaging process. This factor is projected to hamper the growth of the Canada nano-enabled packaging market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the Canada nano enabled packaging for food and beverages market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- This study also provides impact analysis of Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic on Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market.
- It profiles key players in the global Canada Nano Enabled Packaging for Food and Beverages Market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include 3M Company, Amcor Limited, BASF SE, Crown Holdings Incorporated, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company–DuPont, Honeywell International, Inc., Bemis Company, Inc., Sealed Air Corp., Multisorb Technologies, Inc., and AMCOL International Corporation – Nanocor Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Canada nano enabled packaging for food and beverages market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Canada Nano Enabled Packaging for Food and Beverages Market
- Canada Nano Enabled Packaging for Food and Beverages Market, By Application:
- Bakery Products
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Meat Products
- Prepared Foods
- Canada Nano Enabled Packaging for Food and Beverages Market, By Technology:
- Active Packaging
- Controlled Packaging
- Intelligent Packaging
- Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Amcor Limited
- BASF SE
- Crown Holdings Incorporated
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company–DuPont
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Multisorb Technologies, Inc.
- AMCOL International Corporation – Nanocor Inc.