Nano-enabled packaging is a next-generation packaging solution that improves the shelf-life of food products. It also reduces the risk of contamination and is produced by using two components: nanofillers and nanocomposite. Nano-enabled packaging also enhances attributes of food products such as taste, color, texture, fragrance, and consistency. Moreover, nano-enabled packaging solutions also reduce the risk of damages and contamination during transportation.
Changing consumer lifestyle coupled with the increasing disposable income of the consumer is expected to fuel the market growth of the Canada nano-enabled packaging. Growing awareness among consumer regarding health wellness is augmenting the adoption of a healthy lifestyle and consumption of healthy food in a proper packaging solution. Moreover, the busy lifestyle of the consumer in the country is further anticipated to augment the market growth of the Canada nano-enabled packaging.
The growing application of nano-based packaging solutions in the beverages is expected to be a major trend in the market. Manufacturer in the region is rapidly adopting nano-based packaging that incorporates oxygen scavenger nano-particles for beverages such as carbonated drinks in order to maintain the consistency of the beverage. Moreover, nano-based packaging solutions also preserve the texture and flavor of the beverage for a longer period.
High costs of nano-packaging are leading to an overall increase in the product costs due to which various manufacturers use the conventional packaging process. This factor is projected to hamper the growth of the Canada nano-enabled packaging market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020–2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- This study also provides impact analysis of Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic on Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market.
- It profiles leading players in the Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study includes, Closure Systems International, Inc., Silgan Plastic Closure Solutions, Bericap GmbH and Co KG, Global Closure Systems, AptarGroup, Inc., Berry Plastics Group, Inc., Amcor Limited, O.Berk Company, LLC, Blackhawk Molding Co. Inc., and Tecnocap S.p.A.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future products launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Canada nano-enabled packaging for food and beverage market
- Canada Nano-enabled Packaging for Food and Beverage Market, By Application:
- Bakery Products
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Meat Products
- Prepared Foods
- Canada Nano-enabled Packaging for Food and Beverage Market, By Technology:
- Active Packaging
- Controlled Packaging
- Intelligent Packaging
- Company Profiles
- 3M Company *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Amcor Limited
- BASF SE
- Crown Holdings Incorporated
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company–DuPont
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Multisorb Technologies, Inc.
- AMCOL International Corporation – Nanocor Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.