Cardiovascular devices are medical devices used to diagnose and treat heart disease and related health problems. Cardiovascular devices, such as cardiac implantable electronic devices, designed to help control or monitor irregular heartbeats in people with certain heart rhythm disorders and heart failure. More people worldwide are using ECGs for diagnostic and monitoring purposes. An ECG is often used alongside other tests to help diagnose and monitor conditions affecting the heart. There are several types of devices available.
High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, growing geriatric population, increase in demand for cardiovascular devices, technological advances, rise in research and development, and introduction of novel products by market players are major factors expected to propel the growth of the global cardiovascular devices market over the forecast period.
For instance, in October 2022, Medtronic plc received the US FDA approval for expanded labeling of a cardiac lead that taps into the heart's natural electrical system, giving patients needed therapy while avoiding complications sometimes associated with traditional pacing methods.
Moreover, in October 2022, Biosense Webster, Inc. launched the HELIOSTAR Balloon Ablation Catheter in Europe. HELIOSTAR Balloon Ablation Catheter is indicated for use in the catheter-based cardiac electrophysiological mapping (stimulating and recording) of atria and, when used with a compatible multi-channel RF generator, for cardiac ablation.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global cardiovascular devices market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global cardiovascular devices market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Livanova PLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Edwards Lifesciences, Biotronik, Medtronic PLC, GE Healthcare, Cardinal Health Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers AG, WL Gore & Associates Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, and Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global cardiovascular devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global cardiovascular devices market.
- Global Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Device Type:
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic and Surgical Devices
- Global Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Company Profiles:
- Livanova PLC
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Medtronic PLC
- GE Healthcare
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- WL Gore & Associates Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation