Cold Heading Machines are used to produce metal parts in a wide variety of industries. These machines produce metal blanks into finished parts in a quick and efficient manner. Unlike traditional machining, cold heading maintains tolerances as close as +/-.002'', making it a much more precise way to produce parts. Along with this maintaining quality, cold heading minimizes material loss. This process is usually performed in conjunction with other cold forming techniques. Using a cold heading machine eliminates the need for nuts and washers, while preserving the overall tensile strength of the steel.
The rising demand for electrical goods is boosting the demand for cold heading machines. Another factor contributing to the growth of the global cold heading machine market is the growing need to produce internally threaded fasteners. Moreover, the continued expansion of India's economy is expected to provide a further boost to the need for cold heading machining equipment in the coming years, which in turn is anticipated to propel growth of the market.
However, high cost and decline in automotive industry is expected to hamper growth of the global cold heading machine market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global cold heading machine market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global cold heading machine market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Yeswin Machinery Co. Ltd., Asahi Sunac Corporation, Yeswin Machinery Co. Ltd., Chun Zu Machinery Industry Co. Ltd., Tanisaka Iron Works Co. Ltd., Gfm Gmbh Steyr, Sijin Intelligent Forming Machinery Co. Ltd., Hatebur Umformmaschinen Ag, Samrat Machine Tools, Hubei Tri-Ring Metalforming Equipment Co. Ltd (Ysd), Sakamura Machine Co. Ltd., Industrial Machinery Corporation, Sacma Limbiate Spa, Komatsu Industries Corp., Nedschroef Machinery, Lan Dee Woen Factory Co. Ltd., National Machinery Llc, And Nakashimada Engineering Works Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global cold heading machine market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global cold heading machine market
- Global Cold Heading Machine Market, By Technique
- Global Cold Heading Machine Market, By End-User Industry
- Electrical and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Other End-user Industries
- Global Cold Heading Machine Market, By Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Asahi Sunac Corporation
- Chun Zu Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
- Gfm Gmbh Steyr
- Hatebur Umformmaschinen Ag
- Hubei Tri-Ring Metalforming Equipment Co. Ltd (Ysd)
- Industrial Machinery Corporation
- Komatsu Industries Corp.
- Lan Dee Woen Factory Co. Ltd
- Nakashimada Engineering Works Ltd
- National Machinery Llc
- Nedschroef Machinery
- Sacma Limbiate Spa
- Sakamura Machine Co. Ltd.
- Samrat Machine Tools
- Sijin Intelligent Forming Machinery Co. Ltd
- Tanisaka Iron Works Co. Ltd.
- Yeswin Machinery Co. Ltd