There are many advantages in utilizing crystal oscillators in digital applications. Crystals can be produced to have a vast range of particular frequencies. Compared to tuned circuits, crystals have a huge Q-factor, better temperature stability and much better frequency stability than RC oscillators or LC oscillators. Crystals employed in crystal oscillators show only very low phase noise.
5G is expected to fuel the need of the crystal oscillators significantly over the upcoming years and the number of new tools and the equipment are anticipated to enter the market that boosts the crystal oscillators. As per the TXC, the 5G network tools such as the network infrastructure, Wi-Fi. This is anticipated to propel the growth of the global crystal oscillator market. The crystal oscillator market is showing the indications of the recovery and healing with many more crystals oscillators’ suppliers and their expenditure in increasing from mid-to huge end crystals and the crystal oscillators to prepare for the telecom market return which shows a positive outlook that may help in the development of the crystal oscillator market.
On Contrary, the second wave of the Covid-19 witnessed that many regions in 2021, the trend is anticipated to continue this year also. The lack of keyboard are giving huge pressure and stress which is anticipated to hinder the growth of the global crystal oscillator market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global crystal oscillator market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global crystal oscillator market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Major companies involved in the global crystal oscillator market are Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Vectron International Inc., Siward Crystal Technology Co. Ltd, Kyocera Corporation, Nihon Dempa Kogyo (NDK) Co. Ltd, Seiko Epson Corp., Daishinku Corp., Hosonic Electronic Co. Ltd, TXC Corporation, Rakon Ltd and SiTime Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global crystal oscillator market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global crystal oscillator market.
- Global Crystal Oscillator Market, By Type:
- Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO)
- Simple Packaged Crystal Oscillator (SPXO)
- Voltage-controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO)
- Frequency-controlled Crystal Oscillator (FCXO)
- Oven-controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO)
- Other Types
- Global Crystal Oscillator Market, By Mounting Type:
- Global Crystal Oscillator Market, By End User Industry:
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and Networking
- Aerospace and Defense
- Research and Measurement
- Other Applications
- Global Crystal Oscillator Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa