As data centers evolve to meet the demands of new applications, switching solutions must be more powerful and reliable. The switch market is growing rapidly. Various types of switches are available in the market, depending on the size, performance and the cost of installation. These switches have a variety of features and support services, and are suitable for various use cases.
Data center switches are being increasingly purchased by organizations from various industries. Increasing enterprise applications require a high-performance connection, along with constant uptime and high reliability.
One of the major drivers for the data center switch market is increased demand for cloud services. Cloud computing allows enterprises to cut costs while also enabling them to achieve agility. Moreover, the rising use of smart computing devices in the data center creates lucrative opportunities for the growth of this market. Moreover, the emergence of smart computing devices presents lucrative opportunities for market growth.
However, some restraints are also limiting data center switch market growth. These factors include compatibility concerns and high operational cost of data centers.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global data center switch market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global data center switch market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Silicom Ltd Connectivity Solutions, Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Corporation, Arista Networks Inc., Quanta Cloud Technology (Quanta Computer), Juniper Networks Inc., ZTE Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Fortinet Inc., NEC Corporation, Mellanox Technologies (NVIDIA), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Dell EMC, H3C Holdings Limited (Hewlett Packard Enterprise), Extreme Networks Inc., and Lenovo Group Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global data center switch market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global data center switch market
- Global Data Center Switch Market, By Switch Type
- Core Switches
- Distribution Switches
- Access Switches
- Global Data Center Switch Market, By Geography Type
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- NEC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- H3C Holdings Limited (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Mellanox Technologies (NVIDIA)
- Fortinet Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Quanta Cloud Technology (Quanta Computer)
- D-Link Corporation
- Silicom Ltd Connectivity Solutions