Enterprise search is the process of creating content from a variety of enterprise-type sources, including intranet and databases, searchable by a specified audience. Rather than having users sift through pages of results produced by standard searches, enterprise search creates searchable content relevant to the user's query from a variety of sources. It is a complex undertaking. Creating a high relevancy entity for a query used in an Enterprise Search project usually involves building a customized web search box. The basic logic involved in the building of an enterprise search engine query is the same, although this time the resulting web search box can be customized to display results based on the user's input.
Sophistication offered by artificial intelligence is expected to boost the global enterprise search market growth over the forecast period. Intelligent enterprise search uses artificial intelligence (AI) technologies such as semantic search, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning to provide relevant search experience. Moreover, it provides single point-of-access to enterprise content sources enabling structured and unstructured data to be analyzed, searched, and enriched.
Moreover, increasing need for specific information quickly and reliably from diverse enterprise data is expected to accelerate growth of the global enterprise search market in the near future.
Key features of the study
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the enterprise search market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global enterprise search market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include IBM Corporation, Lucid Work Incorporation, Microsoft Corporation, Dassault Systems S.A., Oracle Corporation, X1 Technologies Inc., SAP AG, Coveo Corporation, and Attivio Software Incorporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global enterprise search market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global enterprise search market
- Global Enterprise Search Market, by End-user:
- Government and commercial offices
- Banking and financial Offices
- Others (Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and Defense, Construction)
- Global Enterprise Search Market, by Enterprise Size:
- Large Scale
- Medium Scale
- Small Scale
- Global Enterprise Search Market, by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Lucid Work Incorporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dassault Systems S.A.
- Oracle Corporation
- X1 Technologies Inc.
- SAP AG
- Coveo Corporation
- Attivio Software Incorporation
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Enterprise Search Market- Forecast to 2028”