IV therapy, also known as IV hydration therapy, is a treatment that boosts the body's immunity by replenishing it with important vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. The technique, which is similar to drip hydration used in hospitals, helps ease symptoms of dehydration and other disorders by delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream via drips. It is also believed that nutritional IV therapy can provide a variety of health benefits, including eliminating toxins from the body, increasing energy levels, and promoting better cardiovascular health, among others.
The increasing adoption of growth strategies by the key players in the market such as geographic expansion in order to enhance its market position at global level is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2021, VITANOVAS, a mobile IV infusion company, announced that the company is planning to develop into franchised clinics in Brussels, Belgium and Cancun, Mexico. The aim behind this expansion of VITANOVAS for IV therapy is to expand the business at global level.
Moreover, rising prevalence of obesity is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period as IV hydration supports weight loss with fluids that body needs to thrive. For instance, according to the data published by Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union, responsible for publishing high-quality Europe-wide statistics, in July 2021, more than half (53%) of adults in Europe were overweight (36% pre-obese and 17% obese) in the year 2019
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Europe IV hydration therapy market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the Europe IV hydration therapy market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include REVITA, Ivtherapygreece, IV Boost UK, Harpal Clinic Limited, IV Drips London, VITAMIN INJECTIONS LONDON, Cryojuvenate UK Ltd., Italy Health Retreats, Séchoir, ELIXIR, Swiss Medical Centre, Drip Hydration, REVIV, VITANOVAS, and The IV Doc Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Europe IV hydration therapy market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Europe IV hydration therapy market
- Europe IV Hydration Therapy Market, By Service Type:
- Immune Booster
- Hangover Cure
- Energy Booster
- Skin Care
- Europe IV Hydration Therapy Market, By Component Type:
- Europe IV Hydration Therapy Market, By Activity:
- Emergency Healthcare
- Routine Healthcare
- Europe IV Hydration Therapy Market, By Country:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Company Profiles
- Company Highlights
- Products Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial Performance
- IV Boost UK
- Harpal Clinic Limited
- IV Drips London
- VITAMIN INJECTIONS LONDON
- Cryojuvenate UK Ltd.
- Italy Health Retreats
- Swiss Medical Centre
- Drip Hydration
- The IV Doc Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.