Healthcare IT is the use of Information Technology (IT) solutions within healthcare systems and organizations. Healthcare IT outsourcing refers to process of hiring an external technology partner to fulfil organization's IT needs and accelerate the project delivery. The outsourcing of IT solutions in healthcare industry has been developed as an effective solution to the moderate rising cost of healthcare centers and to reach the increasing demand for quality care during the forecast period. Healthcare IT outsourcing services are scalable and flexible, helping users to keep up-to-date in providing the best healthcare.
Increase in digitalization of healthcare, rise in adoption of healthcare IT solutions, government mandates & support for healthcare IT solutions and outbreak of COVID-19 (global pandemic) are some major factors expected to aid in the growth of the global healthcare IT outsourcing market during the forecast period.
In September 2021, the European Union (EU), 4 UN organisations (WHO, UNFPA, UNICEF, UNOPS), and the Ministry of IDPs from the Occupied Territories, Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia announced the launch of the new initiative on digital health: Minimizing the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in Georgia through telemedicine and digital health solutions.
Moreover, in July 2021 Philips and Cognizant teamed up to develop end-to-end digital health solutions that will enable healthcare organizations and life sciences companies across the globe to improve patient care and accelerate clinical trials.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global healthcare IT outsourcing market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global healthcare IT outsourcing market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Oracle Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Infosys Limited, Dell Technologies Inc., Philips Healthcare, Accenture, Cerner, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Mckesson Corporation, and International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global healthcare IT outsourcing market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global healthcare IT outsourcing market.
- Global Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market, By Application:
- Payer Outsourcing Market
- Providers Outsourcing Market
- Global Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market, By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Global Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Oracle Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Infosys Limited
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Mckesson Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)