Hybrid devices are the combination of two or more technologies. In laymen's terms, hybrid devices are those that run on electricity and those that run on batteries. More specifically, hybrid vehicles are cars and other automobiles that can run on gasoline as well as electricity. Many hybrid vehicles available on the market today use gasoline power only. Hybrid devices come in many different shapes and sizes.
High demand for devices with increased battery life coupled with the growing use of the touchscreen for navigation are majorly driving growth of the hybrid devices market. Moreover, growing usage of consumer electronic products are further anticipated to foster growth of the market.
On the other hand, high cost associated with hybrid devices is expected to hinder growth of the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the hybrid devices market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global hybrid devices market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include LG Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, Lenovo Group, Toshiba Corporation, ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Inc., Samsung Corporation, Acer Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Development Company.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global hybrid devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global hybrid devices market
- Hybrid Devices Market, By Screen Size:
- Less than 12 inch (<12”)
- 12 inch to 15 inch (12”-15”)
- Greater than 15 inch (>15”)
- Hybrid Devices Market, By Type
- Hybrid Devices Market, By End-use
- Personal Use
- Telecom and IT
- Hybrid Devices Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa