Hydrazine hydrate is highly soluble in water and can reduce itself to form nitrogen and water. Moreover, it protects the boiler tubes from corrosion by reacting with soft hematite layers to form a hard magnetic layer. Hence, it is an important component in boiler water treatment, thus boosting the market growth. In addition, it is also used in high pressure and high purity systems where it can directly react with dissolved oxygen to increase the temperature and PH. Furthermore, hydrazine hydrate is volatile in nature; hence it leaves no residue in water. It is also used as an alternative for sulphides as an oxygen scavenger in water.
In terms of regions, Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for hydrazine hydrate in the polymer and agrochemical industries, with China and India being the major countries driving the regional market growth. North America and Europe are also expected to offer substantial growth opportunities over the forecast period.
Based on end user, the market is segmented into water treatment, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, polymerization & blowing agents, and others. The polymerization & blowing agents segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the market on account of the rising demand for polymer products in various applications such as automobile and electronic gadgets. In addition, the agrochemicals segment is also estimated to witness significant market growing owing to the rising global population and their nutritional requirements, thus fueling the overall industry growth during the forecast period.
The need for polymer goods in various applications in end-use industries is growing. The automobile, electrical device, and footwear segments are boosting the market growth. The growing demand from the pharmaceutical sector is expected to be a crucial market growth driver. Colorless hydrazine hydrate is used in many clinical drugs and other pharmaceutics products. The increasing demand and investments from the pharmaceutical industry will boost the revenue growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global hydrazine hydrate market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue growth opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global hydrazine hydrate market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- The key companies covered as a part of this study include Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company, Inc., Arkema SA, Lonza Group Ltd., Nippon Carbide Industries Co. Inc., Tanshang Chen Hong Industrial Co., Ltd., LANXESS, Japan FineChem Co., Inc., Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd., Yibin Tianyuan Group Co., Ltd., and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global hydrazine hydrate market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, hydrazine hydrate manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global hydrazine hydrate market
- Global Hydrazine Hydrate Market, By End User:
- Water Treatment
- Polymerization & Blowing Agents
- Global Hydrazine Hydrate Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- By Country:
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc.
- Arkema SA
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc.
- Tanshang Chen Hong Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Japan FineChem Co. Inc.
- Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd.
- Yibin Tianyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Polypore International, Inc
- Sichem LLC are missing.