Flooring process is used to cover the ground surface of buildings by utilizing various covering materials such as tiles, carpets and vinyl. Industrial flooring is used as covering of the industrial buildings and manufacturing units. These flooring provides many benefits over conventional flooring such as easier common repair and maintenance requirements.
The global industrial flooring market has witnessed significant growth in recent past years, owing to the rising adoption of eco-friendly and bio-based flooring & polyaspartic coatings with a better performance and durability. Along with this, rising demand in industries for thick durable floor coatings, which provides a protective barrier and help in preventing contaminants from degrading the concrete substrate, ensuring a hygienic surface. This in turn is expected to boosting the popularity among consumers across the globe.
Industrial construction expansion is being influenced by rapid industrialization, particularly in emerging nations. Owing to the increased environmental consciousness among end users, the industry has witnessed an increase in the penetration of industrial flooring market.
Among region, Europe dominated the global industrial flooring market in 2021, reporting 34% market share in terms of revenue, followed by North America and Asia-pacific, respectively.
Major players in the global industrial flooring market are increasing their investment on innovative product launchings, research & development and marketing & promotional activities to capitalize on emerging trends in end user industries. This scenario is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
On the basis of product type, light duty (<300um), dominated the global industrial flooring market in 2021 with around 49% of market share in terms of revenue, followed by heavy duty (>4mm) and medium duty (300um - 4mm) respectively.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global industrial flooring market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global industrial flooring market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include BASF SE, Sika AG, RPM International Inc., Mapei U.K. Ltd. Fosroc, Don Construction Products Ltd., Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt Ltd., Viacor Polymer GmBH, Twintec, Acrylicon, Cornerstone Flooring, Applied Flooring, AVCON Technics Pvt. Ltd., 4m Europe, and East Coast Flooring Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global industrial flooring market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, industrial flooring service providers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global industrial flooring market
- Global Industrial Flooring Market, By Product Type:
- Light duty (<300um)
- Medium Duty (300um-4mm)
- Heavy Duty (>4mm)
- Global Industrial Flooring Market, By Material:
- Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
- Global Industrial Flooring Market, By Application:
- Aircraft Hanger
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
- Energy & Power
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Global Industrial Flooring Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Sika AG
- RPM International Inc.
- Mapei U.K. Ltd. Fosroc
- Don Construction Products Ltd.
- Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt Ltd.
- Viacor Polymer GmBH
- Cornerstone Flooring
- Applied Flooring
- AVCON Technics Pvt. Ltd.
- 4m Europe
- East Coast Flooring Ltd.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section