The industrial laser system is a powerful and precise tool that can be used to perform various processes on different materials. These tools are used in a wide range of industries and applications, including automotive, aerospace and medical. The technology is considered an innovative tool that can increase production speed and reduce manufacturing costs.
The types of materials processed by lasers can vary significantly, from c micron-sized holes to scribing thin films. The laser process used for each of these tasks will also vary, based on the material to be processed and other factors, such as the laser output, beam delivery, and ambient conditions.
Increasing adoption by mid-sized and small manufacturers worldwide for expanding their product lines and increasing productivity is expected to augment growth of the global industrial laser systems market over the forecast period. Moreover, the rising trend of robotics for increased productivity, low maintenance costs, and accuracy is expected to further boost the market.
However, factors such as stringent government regulations and high cost associated with use of laser systems are likely to impede growth of the global industrial laser systems market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global industrial laser systems market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global industrial laser systems market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Jenoptik AG, Han's Laser Technology Co. Ltd., Newport Corporation, nLIGHT Inc., TRUMPH GmbH, ACSYS Lasertechnik Inc., Coherent Inc., and IPG Photonics Corporation, II-VI Incorporated
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global industrial laser systems market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global industrial laser systems market
- Global Industrial Laser Systems Market, By Type of Laser
- Other Types
- Global Industrial Laser Systems Market, By Application
- Other Applications
- Global Industrial Laser Systems Market, By End-User Industry
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Other End-user Industries
- Global Industrial Laser Systems Market, By Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Jenoptik AG
- Newport Corporation
- TRUMPH GmbH
- Coherent Inc.
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- ACSYS Lasertechnik Inc.
- nLIGHT Inc.
- Han's Laser Technology Co. Ltd
- II-VI Incorporated