The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical devices that are connected and can exchange data with other devices and systems over the internet. An IoT device is any wireless sensor, software, or actuator that is attached to a certain object and operates through the Internet. These devices include sensors, gadgets, appliances and more. The sensors collect data and transmit them to a central server through the Internet. The servers then process, collate, filter and perform other tasks on this data.
The rise in demand for IoT-enabled products in industries, particularly automotive, healthcare, and transportation is projected to boost growth of the global IoT devices market during the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing popularity of the cloud computing platform for connecting IoT-enabled devices has also contributed to the market growth.
However, concerns regarding security and privacy of data is expected to hinder growth of the global IoT devices market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global IoT devices market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global IoT devices market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Robert Bosch GmbH, Apple Inc., Amazon Inc., ABB Limited, Sony Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Vuzix Corporation, Google Inc. (Alphabet), Siemens AG, Samsung Electronics Co. Limited, and LG Electronics
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global IoT devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global IoT devices market
- Global IoT Devices Market, By Application Type
- Connected and Smart Home
- Medical IoT
- Connected Car
- Smart Cities
- Industrial IoT
- Personal IoT
- Other Application Types
- Global IoT Devices Market, By Connectivity Type
- Other Connectivity Types (WNAN, Wired, etc.)
- Global IoT Devices Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Apple Inc.
- ABB Limited
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Google Inc. (Alphabet)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Limited
- LG Electronics
- Siemens AG
- Vuzix Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Amazon Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH