MAS enables companies with the tools, resources, and knowledge to compete with larger organizations, without putting strain on their internal resources. It can be used to implement things like system to system integrations, advanced reporting, new user training, customizations to improve business efficiencies and many more.
Short-term projects are getting stopped, the managed application services segment, which fetches significant revenue for service providers, has not been impacted by the outbreak. This is expected to drive the growth of global managed application services market. In May 2020, XenonStack offered a free 3-month Managed IT Support, MAS and Migration to Cloud as part of their COVID-19 response plan program. It is for anyone who is directly involved in relief initiatives like Healthcare, NGOs and government bodies. Edge computing is also likely to emerge as an opportunity for Managed Application Services. As some large enterprises across industries, such as telecom and manufacturing, are expected to use edge computing which may fuel the growth of the global managed application services.
On contrary, a lack of trust in third-party service providers and rise in concern about application data security are projected to hamper the growth of managed application service market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global managed application services market, and provides market size (US$ 3.64 Bn ) and compound annual growth rate (21.9%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global managed application services market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Major companies involved in the managed application services are Fujitsu Limited, Mindtree Limited, IBM Corporation, Wipro Limited, Unisys Corporation, CenturyLink Inc., Virtustream Inc. and HCL Technologies Limited.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global managed application services market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global managed application services market.
- Global Managed Application Services Market, By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Global Managed Application Services Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and e-commerce
- Other End-user Verticals
- Global Managed Application Services Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles:
- Fujitsu Limited
- IBM Corporation
- CenturyLink Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Wipro Limited
- Mindtree Limited
- Virtustream Inc.
- Unisys Corporation