The properties of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites can be varied, as these materials are derived from both plant and animal sources. Mechanical properties of natural fibers depend on the matrix, fillers, fiber content, fabrication processes and many other variables. The main benefits of natural fibers include their low density and high specific strength properties. This means that they can be used in a variety of applications, including construction and manufacturing. These composites can also be made from agricultural wastes.
Increasing demand from automotive and construction industry due to its lightweight, excellent specific mechanical properties, low cost, and low density properties is driving growth of the natural fiber reinforced market. On the other hand, low impact resistance properties as compared to glass reinforced composite and fluctuating price of raw materials are expected to hinder market growth.
Nevertheless, increasing research &developments activities and growing application in electronic industry are expected to bring bright opportunities for the market players.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global natural fiber reinforced composites market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global natural fiber reinforced composites market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Amorim Cork Composites SA, Fiberon, Flexform Technologies, Green Dot Bioplastics Inc, GreenGran BN, International Paper, JELU-WERK J. Ehrler GmbH & Co. KG, Meshlin Composites Zrt, NPSP BV, Oldcastle APG, Polyvlies Franz Beyer GmbH, TECNARO GmbH, The AZEK Company Inc., Trex Company Inc., TTS, and UPM
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global natural fiber reinforced composites market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global natural fiber reinforced composites market
- Global Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites Market, By FIBER TYPE
- Wood Fiber Composites
- Non-wood Fiber Composites
- Global Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites Market, By POLYMER
- Global Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites Market, By END-USER INDUSTRY
- Building and Construction
- Electrical and Electronics
- Other End-user Industries
- Global Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites Market, By GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa