A power bank is a portable device that can supply power from its built-in battery through a USB port. Power banks are popular for charging USB charged devices and can be used as a power supply for numerous USB devices such as small fans and lights. Generally, they recharge with a USB power supply. Furthermore, a power bank includes a control circuit that regulates charging of the battery. It also converts battery voltage to 5.0 volts for the USB port. There are different types of portable battery packs including a lithium-ion battery, lithium-polymer, nickel-metal, nickel-cadmium, etc..
The Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market was valued for US$ 986.9 Mn in 2021.
The disposable income of consumers in developed, as well as emerging economies, has been on a rise. As a result of this, consumers are shifting towards advanced mobile accessories such as headphones and power banks. According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, in 2015, global disposable income increased by 3.1% as compared to 2014. Furthermore, global population is increasing rapidly, especially in emerging regions such as MEA and Asia Pacific. According to the United Nations (UN), global population is expected to increase from 7.2 Bn in 2013 to 9.6 billion by 2050. Thus, these factors are expected to drive growth of the global global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market during the forecast period. Key market players in the market are focused on establishing robust distribution channels such as multi-brand distributors and retailers of mobile accessories, in order to better cater to customers. Such distribution channels help market players to gain a competitive advantage in the market. Furthermore, online retailing is becoming the most popular distribution channel in emerging markets such as China, Indonesia, Brazil, and Russia. According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, in Asia, e-commerce sales have demonstrated a growth of 36% reaching US$ 615 Bn in 2014 as compared to that in 2013. Therefore, these factors are expected to drive growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market includes BYD Company Limited, mophie, Inc., Energizer Holdings, Inc., Cheero USA, Inc., Simplo Technology Co. Ltd., Braven LC, Simplo Technology Co. Ltd., Anker Technology Co. Limited, Sony Corporation, Xiaomi, and Panasonic Corporation.
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market
- Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market, By Battery Type:
- Li-ion (Lithium ion) Battery
- Li-polymer (Lithium-Polymer) Battery
- Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
- Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium) Battery
- Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market, By Capacity Segment:
- 1,000 mAh to 2,500 mAh
- 2,500 to 5,000 mAh
- 5,000 to 7,500 mAh
- 7,500 to 10,000 mAh
- Above 10,000 mAh
- Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market, By Product Type:
- Mobile Phones
- Others (portable media players and other electronic devices)
- Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market, By Price range:
- Global Portable Battery Pack (Power Banks) Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Anker Technology Co. Limited*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Braven LC
- BYD Company Limited
- Cheero USA, Inc.
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- mophie, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation.
- Simplo Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.