Power transformer is a Power Rating of transformer used to receive low voltage generator electric power and transmit it across distribution channels in the power grid network. Power transformers find industrial applications in chemical plants, mining, substations, paper, cement mills, and power generation. There are different Power Ratings of power transformers such as autotransformers, small power transformers, medium power transformers, phase shifting transformers, HVDC converter transformers, shunt reactors, large power transformers, gas-insulated transformers, and converter transformers.
Renewable energy poses less impact on the environment and is present in abundance. However, current technologies are incapable of completing tapping and utilizing renewable sources to generate power. On the contrary, non-renewable sources of energy account for most of the power generation although they are responsible for pollution of the atmosphere. This, in turn, results in increased carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere. The International Energy Agency has constantly warned and mentioned about the increase in carbon dioxide emissions over past years. Many international meetings and agreements have demanded both the emerging and mature economies to cut emissions significantly. As a result of this, there is a need for green energy generation, in order to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and overall environmental pollution. Therefore, these factors are expected to drive growth of the global power transformers market during the forecast period.
This report segments the global market on the basis of Power Rating. On the basis of Power Rating, global Power Transformer market is segmented into 100 MVA to 500 MVA, 501 MVA to 800 MVA and 801 MVA to 1200 MVA. On the basis of region, global Power Transformer market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Power Transformer market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global Power Transformer market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global Power Transformer market include ABB Ltd., Toshiba Corp., Alstom SA, Siemens Energy, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group, Hitachi, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., GE Co., and Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, architecture up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Power Transformer market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Power Transformer market
- Global Power Transformer Market, By Power Rating:
- 100 MVA to 500 MVA
- 501 MVA to 800 MVA
- 801 MVA to 1200 MVA
- Global Power Transformer Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Alstom SA
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- GE Co.
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Siemens Energy
- Toshiba Corp.
Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Power Transformer Market - Forecast to 2027”