An input tool used in motion control is known as a gearbox. An output device receives mechanical energy through an enclosed system. The ratio of characteristics, such as torque and speed, as well as the rotation rate delivered to the output device, can be altered using a gearbox. Along with being known as gear reducers or gearheads, gearboxes are employed in various facets of motion control, including robotics, conveyor systems, lifts, and industrial machinery. Planetary gearboxes, worm gearboxes, and zero backlash gearboxes are the three various types of gearboxes we offer in our portfolio. Each type of gearbox has unique characteristics that make it appropriate for particular purposes.
Technological breakthrough in manufacturing sector for increasing energy efficiency is a major factor expected to drive growth of the global precision gearbox market over the forecast period. Along with this, the market is witnessing trend of favorable government policies and growing adoption of industrial robotics.
However, lack of skilled workforce is also expected to hinder growth of the global precision gearbox market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global precision gearbox market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global precision gearbox market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Designatronics Inc., Grudel Group AG, igus GmbH, Harmonic Drive LLC, Designatronics Inc., Stöber Antriebstechnik GmbH and Co. KG, EGT Eppinger Getriebe Technologie GmbH, Cone Drive, Framo Morat, Apex Dynamics Inc., ATLANTA Drive Systems, Inc., GAM ENTERPRISES, INC., HIWIN Corporation, Wilhelm Vogel GmbH, DieQua Corporation, Motus Labs, Onvio LLC, and Georgii Kobold GmbH & Co. KG
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global precision gearbox market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global precision gearbox market
- Global Precision Gearbox Market, By Product:
- Global Precision Gearbox Market, By Application:
- Military & Aerospace
- Food, Beverage, & Tobacco
- Machine Tools Material Handling Packaging
- Global Precision Gearbox Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Designatronics Inc.
- Grudel Group AG
- igus GmbH
- Harmonic Drive LLC
- Designatronics Inc.
- Stöber Antriebstechnik GmbH and Co. KG
- EGT Eppinger Getriebe Technologie GmbH
- Cone Drive
- Framo Morat, Apex Dynamics Inc.
- ATLANTA Drive Systems, Inc.
- GAM ENTERPRISES, INC.
- HIWIN Corporation
- Wilhelm Vogel GmbH
- DieQua Corporation
- Motus Labs
- Onvio LLC
- Georgii Kobold GmbH & Co. KG