Pressure infusion bag is a specially designed cuff and bladder device often used to pressurize sterile parenteral fluids (such as blood or IV solutions) to provide for rapid infusion into patients suffering from hypovolemia and its complications.
Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide, rise in emergency transfusion cases, increase in demand for pressure infusion bags, rise in research and development funding, and technological advancements are major factors expected to propel the growth of the global pressure infusion bags market during the forecast period.
For instance, ccording to World Health Organization 2021, every year, around 4.4 million people die as a result of injuries, over 3.16 million people die as a result of unintentional injuries, and over 1.25 million people die as the result of violence-related injuries. Thus, with the rise in emergency transfusion cases worldwide, the demand for pressure infusion bags is also increasing with a rapid pace, driving the growth of the global pressure infusion bags market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global pressure infusion bags market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global pressure infusion bags market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Vaira Medical Inc., Tap medic LLC, Sun Med, Smiths Group PLC, Sestet AG & Co. KG, Salter Labs, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Eakin Healthcare Group, and Guangzhou AMK Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global pressure infusion bags market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global pressure infusion bags market.
- Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market, By Product Type:
- Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market, By Material:
- Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market, By Application:
- Blood and Drug Infusion
- Invasive Pressure Monitoring Procedures
- Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market, By End Users:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Outpatient Facilities
- Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Company Profiles:
- Vaira Medical Inc.
- Tap medic LLC
- Sun Med
- Smiths Group PLC
- Sestet AG & Co. KG
- Salter Labs
- Merit Medical Systems Inc.
- Eakin Healthcare Group
- Guangzhou AMK Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.