Recycled plastic granules are granules produced through the recycling of plastic waste generated during the production of various goods. These are the most typical thermoplastic material distribution forms that producers of raw plastic materials use. They are used as the replacement of fine aggregate and thus reduces the dead load of the structure. Recycled plastic granules come in a variety of colors including white, blue, black, sea green, and others.
The quickly growing plastic waste processing market has shown that processing waste plastic can be started with less investment and provide benefits quickly. The recent expansion of the reprocessed plastic granules industry has been aided by the wide availability of raw materials, the high demand for finished products (reprocessed plastic granules), the stable price of the product, the high return on investment, and government incentives for business establishment.
Governments around the world are helping plastic recycling manufacturers by offering incentives to influence recycling. Waste management activities can be managed with the help of financial incentives which are designed to persuade household and waste producers to reuse & recycle more. Such financial incentives are expected to increase the rate of recycling in Europe from 22.5% to 55% by 2025.
On November 16, 2020, the EPD (Environmental Protection Department) of Hong Kong established the GREEN$ (Greeny Coins) smart card. The aim behind this initiative was to encourage people to utilize community recycling facilities, earn GREEN$, and trade them for gift items. Thus, such initiatives are expected to foster the growth of plastic recycling, which in turn is expected to propel the demand for recycled plastic granules.
Further, fluctuating prices of crude oil owing to supply and demand variations are likely to foster the demand for recycled plastic granules. Elevation in oil prices might mean higher prices on products derived from petroleum. This is likely to hamper the virgin plastic granules prices and its demand, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for recycled plastic granules.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global recycled plastic granules market, market size (US$ Billion), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global recycled plastic granules market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Polyclean Technologies Inc., Goverdhan Polygran Pvt. Ltd., Nidhi Enterprises, S.S.B Polymers & S.S.B Enterprises, The Shakti Plastic Industries, Dar AI Khaleej Plastics, GRM Polymer, Jai Shree Balaji Plastic, Kamal Polyplast, Mittal Polymers, Nahata Plastics, Navkar Industries, Amruta Plastic, Raza Traders, Vanshika Plastic Industry, Wiwat Plastic, Xiamen Keyuan Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global recycled plastic granules market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, extruded aluminum profiles manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global recycled plastic granules market
- Global Recycled plastic granules Market, By Type:
- PP Granules
- PE Granules
- HDPE Granules
- LDPE Granules
- Polycarbonate Granules
- Polystyrene Granules
- Others (ABS Plastic Granules, etc.)
- Global Recycled plastic granules Market, By Application:
- Consumer Products
- Others (Electrical & Electronics, etc.)
- Global Recycled plastic granules Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Polyclean Technologies Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Goverdhan Polygran Pvt. Ltd.
- Nidhi Enterprises
- S.B Polymers & S.S.B Enterprises
- The Shakti Plastic Industries
- Dar AI Khaleej Plastics
- GRM Polymer
- Jai Shree Balaji Plastic
- Kamal Polyplast
- Mittal Polymers
- Nahata Plastics
- Navkar Industries
- Amruta Plastic
- Raza Traders
- Vanshika Plastic Industry
- Wiwat Plastic
- Xiamen Keyuan Plastic Co., Ltd.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.