A single copper electrical conductor is known as copper wire. Copper wires are mainly used in electrical wiring. Single core means that there is a single piece of metal wire, typically copper or aluminum, with insulation around it. The wire can be different gauges, as the size of the wire increases, the flexibility will generally decrease. Single core cables are best suitable for domestic and home applications. Power generation, distribution, telecommunication, electronic circuitry, and transmission are used copper wire. In many types of electrical wiring, copper serves as the electrical conductor.
Increasing expenditures in new underground and submarine cables can help to boost the market growth. For instance, in November 2021, Carbon Corporation announced to acquire of Tokai Carbon (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. The acquisition is anticipated to increase the growth of Cabot’s Battery Materials product line, while continuing to serve existing carbon black customers.
To improve the quality of products and increase the demand of customers the manufactures are used the innovative components such as switches, catenary wires, etc. that can helps to drive the single core copper wire market growth. For instance, in February 2022, an Luminous (lighting and fans Manufacture Company) acquired TPG-backed domestic manufacture RR Kable. The agreement will help RR Kable to increase the electrical division.
Rising the demand of copper wires in automotive industries can helps to boost the market growth. High price of raw materials that can hamper the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global single core copper wire market, its market size (US$ Mn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new material type launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global single core copper wire market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include single core copper wire market include TOKEN, Gulf Cable and Electrical Industries, Giza Power industry factory, Nexans, Ekta Udyog, HANGZHOU ZION COMMUNICATION CO., LTD, Hangzhou Anxin Wire & Cable Co., Ltd., Qinhuangdao Qinniu Cable Industry Co, Ltd., Tianjin Jinshan Wire and Cable, Hongxin Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Xinghehong Hardware Electromechanical Co., Ltd., Xi'an Jinyan Wire and Cable, and Zhengzhou Net Electric All-plastic Cable Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make an informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global single core copper wire market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global single core copper wire market
- Global Single Core Copper Wire Market, By Application
- Building and Construction
- Telecommunication and Power
- Industrial Equipment
- Global Single Core Copper Wire Market, By Voltage
- Global Single Core Copper Wire Market, By Type
- Global Single Core Copper Wire Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- TOKEN *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Gulf Cable and Electrical Industries
- Giza Power industry factory
- Ekta Udyog
- HANGZHOU ZION COMMUNICATION CO., LTD
- Hangzhou Anxin Wire & Cable Co., Ltd.
- Qinhuangdao Qinniu Cable Industry Co, Ltd.
- Tianjin Jinshan Wire and Cable
- Hongxin Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Xinghehong Hardware Electromechanical Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Jinyan Wire and Cable
- Zhengzhou Net Electric All-plastic Cable Co., Ltd.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.