South Africa automotive trailer wheel rims market is expected to generate an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 2.3 Bn during the forecast period of 2018-2026. This is owing to increasing heavy vehicle production in the country, which was 25,162 in 2017 and reached 27,493 in 2018, according to International Organization for Motor Vehicle Manufacturers. Moreover, the government of South Africa has planned to increase the production of automotive components, medium and heavy commercial vehicle production to 1.2 billion units per year by 2020, according to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis.
Trailer wheel rims is expected to witness significant adoption in the road transport & logistics applications during the forecast period. In South Africa, road transportation sector is considered as the backbone of the country’s economy. Moreover, increasing demand for heavy vehicles in transportation and logistics sector of the country is propelling demand for heavy vehicle production and thus, increasing the demand for automotive trailer wheel rims in South Africa. In addition, the demand for alloy wheel rims is becoming a trend, owing to its light weight and fuel efficient properties, and also its attractive physical appearance through its design.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of South Africa automotive trailer wheel rims market size (US$ Mn) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018– 2026), considering 2017 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the South Africa automotive trailer wheel rims market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, trailer wheel rims market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as part of this study include Arconic, BORBET GmbH, Burquip, Enkei, Globalwheels, JBH Wheels, MAXION Wheels, Stamford Sport Wheels, Titan International Inc., and TSW Alloy Wheels
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The South Africa automotive trailer wheel rims market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the South Africa automotive trailer wheel rims market
- South Africa Automotive Trailer Wheel Rims Market, By Product Type:
- South Africa Automotive Trailer Wheel Rims Market, By Size:
- <18 Inches
- 18-20 Inches
- >20 Inches
- South Africa Automotive Trailer Wheel Rims Market, By Material Type:
- South Africa Automotive Trailer Wheel Rims Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- BORBET GmbH
- JBH Wheels
- MAXION Wheels
- Stamford Sport Wheels (SSW)
- Titan International, Inc.
- TSW Alloy Wheels
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.