Synthetic diamonds are created using a series of processes that mimic the natural diamond's composition. These methods are referred to as HPHT or High Pressure High Temperature. Natural diamonds are overwhelmingly octahedral, whereas synthetic diamonds are usually cubic. The cubic growth patterns of synthetic diamonds under ultraviolet light are indicative of their synthetic origin. Today, other properties, including electron beam fluorescence and spectroscopy, are also used to distinguish natural and synthetic diamonds.
The global synthetic diamond market is anticipated to grow over the coming years owing to the growth of the electronics and semiconductor industries. In addition, the growing fashion industry will create lucrative opportunities for the synthetic diamond market. Other growth drivers of this market include technological improvements and the growing prevalence of super abrasives, which are used in many different applications. These materials can help reduce operating temperatures and improve reliability.
On the other hand, complex manufacturing process of synthetic diamond is expected to restrict the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global synthetic diamond market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global synthetic diamond market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Adamas One Corp., Applied Diamond Inc., Element Six UK Ltd, Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co. Ltd, ILJIN Diamond Co. Ltd, New Diamond Technology, Pure Grown, Diamonds (PGD), Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Swarovski, Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond Co., and Zhongnan Diamond Co. Ltd
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global synthetic diamond market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global synthetic diamond market
- Global Synthetic Diamond Market, By Type
- Other Polished Types
- Oil and Gas
- Other Rough Types
- Global Synthetic Diamond Market, By Manufacturing Process
- High Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT)
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Global Synthetic Diamond Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Adamas One Corp.
- Applied Diamond Inc.
- Element Six UK Ltd
- Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co. Ltd
- ILJIN Diamond Co. Ltd
- New Diamond Technology
- Pure Grown Diamonds (PGD)
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd
- Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond Co.
- Zhongnan Diamond Co. Ltd