Secondary glazing is an energy efficient solution which involves addition of a slim glazed panel to the doors and windows. Its benefits include cost-efficiency due to heat reduction noise-reduction enhancement, thermal insulation in different weather conditions, better home security & privacy, and others. the materials used as the secondary glazing can be acrylic, glass or a polycarbonate.
The demand for secondary glazing is expected to increase in the U.S. commercial sector in coming years attributing to availability of low cost alternatives for acoustic insulation in public buildings, retail stores, corporate offices, universities, libraries, hotels and others. Secondary glazing are offered in various types based on customer specifications such as removable units, open-able units and fixed units.
Among end user segment, residential sector registered higher revenue share as compared to commercial sector in 2018, owing to the rising concerns among population for security and privacy issues. Secondary glazing provides cost-efficient fittings for security enhancement in home.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of U.S. secondary glazing market size (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019 – 2027), considering 2018 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the U.S. secondary glazing market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study includes Milgard manufacturing, Pella Corporation, Associated Material, Jeld-Wen, Kolbe & Kolbe, and Andersen Corporation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The U.S. Secondary Glazing Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, U.S. Secondary glazing manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analysing the U.S. secondary glazing market
- U.S. Secondary Glazing Market, By End User :
- U.S. Secondary Glazing Market, By Region:
- Rest of U.S.
- Company Profiles
- Milgard manufacturing
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Pella Corporation
- Associated Materials
- Kolbe & Kolbe
- Andersen Corporation