Video conferencing is conducting conferences using technologies for allowing real-time, two-way transmission of video and audio. This communication can be between two or more users irrespective of their location, which features audio and video transmission. Organizations across the world are adopting video conferencing so as to reduce traveling cost and enhance productivity of organizations. Enterprises across various industries are adopting video conferencing solutions including healthcare, government, defense, education, corporate, and others.
The demand for video conferencing is rapidly increasing as companies are focusing on the global market. Globalization has offered organizations numerous benefits such as leverage of local infrastructure and reduction of material procurement costs. Video conferencing solutions are cost effective communication solution for businesses which drives the market growth during the forecast period.
Furthermore, due to COVID 19 pandemic many companies are shifting towards hybrid model of work (combination of both Work from home and office based model) which will further propel the demand for video conferencing solution during the forecast period. For instance, according to Coherent Market Insights analysis in 2020, more than 60% employees were working from home this trend is expected to continue even after pandemic.
This report segments the global video conferencing market on the basis of deployment model, end-use industry and region. On the basis of deployment model, the global video conferencing market is segmented into on premise, managed, and cloud-based. On the basis of end-use the global video conferencing market is segmented into corporate enterprises, healthcare, government and defense, education, and others. On the basis of region, the global video conferencing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global video conferencing market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global video conferencing market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global video conferencing market are Polycom, Inc., InterCall (West Corporation), Avaya, Inc., Adobe Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Vidyo, Inc., and Lifesize (Division of Logitech International S.A.)
- The market players are focusing on strategic collaborations to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global video conferencing market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global video conferencing market.
- Global Video Conferencing Market, By Deployment Model:
- Global Video Conferencing Market, By End-use industry:
- Corporate enterprises
- Government and defense
- Global Video Conferencing Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Polycom, Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- InterCall (West Corporation)
- Avaya, Inc.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Microsoft Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
- Vidyo, Inc.
- Lifesize (Division of Logitech International S.A.)
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Video Conferencing Market- Forecast to 2028”