Women’s health refers to the branch of medicine that focuses on the treatment and diagnosis of diseases and conditions that affect women’s physical and emotional well-being. Women’s health app is a mobile app that offers health-related services for women worldwide and these applications are accessible to the patient both at home and on-the-go.
Rise in incidence of diseases among women, rise in geriatric (aging) population, rise in focus on women health, high penetration of smartphones, and rise in number of Internet users worldwide is expected to drive growth of the global women health app market.
For instance, in June 2022, Sirona launched India’s first period tracker on WhatsApp. Women can track their periods by sending “Hi” to Sirona WhatsApp Business account at 9718866644. Sirona will literally put a crucial tool at the fingertips of all menstruators. The period tracker can be used to track three goals: tracking periods, conceiving, and avoiding pregnancy.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global women health app market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global women health app market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Clue, Fitbit, Inc., Withings, Google Inc., Glow, Inc., Apple Inc., and Flo Health, Inc., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global women health app market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global women health app market.
- Global Women Health App Market, By Type:
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Menstrual Health
- Pregnancy Tracking & Postpartum Care
- Disease Management
- Global Women Health App Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Glow, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Flo Health, Inc.