An automotive brake system is made up of a master cylinder, a number of tubes and rubber hoses, and a drum or wheel cylinder. The master cylinder is located in the engine compartment on the firewall. The master cylinder supplies hydraulic brake fluid force to the brakes. The brake fluid is then directed through a series of tubes and reinforced rubber hoses to the wheels. The anti-lock braking system is one of the important components of automotive brake systems. This system is designed to prevent a car from locking up when the driver suddenly applies the brakes. The system pulses brake pressure to the affected wheels ten or more times per second. It is very useful on wet roads.
Aside from preventing the car from locking up, the anti-lock braking system is able to maintain steering control when the driver is on ice. These systems can be found on most modern vehicles. They can be effective on both wet and dry surfaces.
Increasing sales of vehicles and rising demand for commercial and passenger cars are some of the key factors that are expected to drive the global Automotive Brake System market. A surge in the number of automobiles and the presence of low-cost raw materials are also driving the growth of the market. The increasing popularity of technologically advanced braking systems will propel the market further.
High cost of development and maintenance, brake failure rate are some of the factors expected to hinder growth of the global automotive brake system market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global automotive brake system market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global automotive brake system market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include ZF TRW Co., Akebono Brake Industry Co., TVS Brake Linings Co., Brembo SpA, Performance Friction Corporation (PFC) Brakes, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hella Pagid GmbH, Continental AG, Federal-Mogul Holding Co., Disc Brakes Australia (DBA), and Aptiv PLC (Delphi).
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global automotive brake system market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global automotive brake system market
- Global Automotive Brake System Market, Product Type
- Global Automotive Brake System Market, Brake Pad Material Type
- Global Automotive Brake System Market, By Sales Channel
- Global Automotive Brake System Market, By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Global Automotive Brake System Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Akebono Brake Industry Co.
- Brembo SpA
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Disc Brakes Australia (DBA)
- Aptiv PLC (Delphi)
- Federal-Mogul Holding Co.
- Hella Pagid GmbH
- Performance Friction Corporation (PFC) Brakes
- TVS Brake Linings Co.
- ZF TRW Co.