Construction Robots are a great way to improve efficiency and productivity on any construction site. They can increase production while cutting costs and increasing safety. Unlike traditional methods, which require human labor to perform repetitive tasks, robotics are designed to complete complex work efficiently. Their accuracy allows them to do the work of several workers, which can help in saving ime and money. They can also help with heavy or dangerous construction jobs like excavating, lifting and transporting materials. They are also helpful in reducing accidents on a job site and improving safety.
Increasing use of robots for inspection and speeding up construction work on construction sites is expected to be a major driver for the construction robots market. This technology enables the construction firm to complete tasks in less time, thereby reducing costs and enhancing productivity.
However, high cost of implementation and maintenance is one of the major factors expected to impede growth of the global construction robots market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global construction robots market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global construction robots market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Ekso Bionics, Brokk AB, COBOD International AS, Husqvarna AB, Apis Cor, Construction Robotics LLC, Dusty Robotics, Fastbrick Robotics Ltd., and Advanced Construction Robotics Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global construction robots market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global construction robots market
- Global Construction Robots Market, By Type
- 3D Printing
- Other Types (Exoskeletons and Masonry)
- Global Construction Robots Market, By Application
- Public Infrastructure
- Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Other Applications
- Global Construction Robots Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Brokk AB
- Husqvarna AB
- Construction Robotics LLC
- Fastbrick Robotics Ltd
- Advanced Construction Robotics Inc.
- Dusty Robotics
- Apis Cor
- COBOD International AS
- Ekso Bionics