Customer Data Platforms allow organizations to integrate and unify their first and third-party data, creating a comprehensive view of each of their customers. This information can then be used for marketing and sales activation. It is not only useful for gaining insights into consumer behavior, it can also help improve the product and services that a company offers. There are a number of options when it comes to choosing a CDP.
In the upcoming years, customer data platforms will likely be a part of every marketing team's toolkit. It is important to ensure that the data that is being stored meets quality standards. Also, it's critical that companies manage the privacy of their customer data.
Increasing spending on marketing and advertising activities is driving the global customer data platform market. Furthermore, the need for actionable insights based on customer data is increasing among the large enterprises.
However, stringent government regulations regarding the use of customer data could hinder the growth of the global customer data platform market. Moreover, the lack of a unified medium for the management of customer data is expected to hamper the growth of the market. It also affects the protection of the customer's data.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global customer data platform market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global customer data platform market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Zeta Global Corp, Oracle Corporation, mParticle Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., BlueConic, Adobe Inc., Tealium, SAP SE, Acquia Inc., and Segment.Io Inc. (Twilio).
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global customer data platform market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global customer data platform market
- Global Customer Data Platform Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Global Customer Data Platform Market, By Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Global Customer Data Platform Market, By End User:
- Retail and E-commerce
- Media and Entertainment
- IT and Telecommunication
- Other (Transportation, Hospitality, Government, and Education)
- Global Customer Data Platform Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Adobe Inc.
- SAP SE
- Segment.Io Inc. (Twilio)
- Acquia Inc.
- mParticle Inc.
- Zeta Global Corp.