The data management benefits of a data catalog become apparent by reflecting on the importance of metadata and the abilities created with comprehensive metadata. IT organizations cannot give all the data as they need to keep the number of people analyzing data growing.
The accelerated development of digitalization adds to the ever-growing global data sphere is expected to drive the growth of global data catalog market. As per Seagate Technology PLC, the total amount of data created, copied, captured, and consumed in the world is forecast to proliferate, reaching 59 zettabytes in 2020. The implementation of data catalogs supports the enhancement of supply chains by reducing the data isolation between the data source to its analysis. This is expected to offer lucrative opportunity in the growth of global data catalog market.
On contrary, lack of awareness regarding the data catalog is expected to hamper the growth of the global data catalog market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global data catalog market, and provides market size (US$ 633.09 Mn ) and compound annual growth rate (24.3%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global data catalog market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Major companies involved in the growth of the global data catalog market are IBM Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Altair Engineering Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Collibra NV, SAP SE, Tamr Inc., Alteryx Inc., Zaloni Inc., Hitachi Vantara LLC, Informatica Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc. and Alation Inc..
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global data catalog market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global data catalog market.
- Global Data Catalog Market, By Type:
- Global Data Catalog Market, By Deployment:
- Global Data Catalog Market, By End User:
- Retail and E-commerce
- Other Industry Verticals
- Global Data Catalog Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Collibra NV
- Alation Inc.
- Informatica Inc.
- Alteryx Inc.
- Altair Engineering Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Zaloni Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara LLC
- SAP SE
- Tamr Inc.